Brandon Jones finished the race on Thursday July 7 in the seventh to give the best result of the season so far, the truck # 71 of Contreras Motorsports.
The Chevy Silverado # 71 of Contreras Motorsports started from 22nd place on the starting grid position from which Brandon Jones rallied solidly working to reach the Top 10 in the final part of the race.
This result shows that the team has made adequate efforts to improve throughout the season.
Carlos Contreras , Director of Sports Operations team established that the results have been the result of a great effort of many parties , particularly recognizing the work of Brandon Jones who has gradually improved over its interests in this season in the truck # 71 .
The team will next race Wednesday evening July 20 in the summer classic dirt track of Eldora.
Contreras Motorsports PR
Contreras Motorsports obtained the best result of the season in Kentucky
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Martinsville Weekend A Memorable One For The Wood Brothers
- Evergreen Raceway/Mahoning Valley Speedway Small Car Enduro Series gets underway this Saturday, March 30
- Suárez Finishes 10th at Martinsville
- Brad Keselowski Dominant in STP 500 Victory at Martinsville Speedway
- Bell Leads Toyota In POWRi Turnpike Challenge Finale At Port City