Brandon Jones finished the race on Thursday July 7 in the seventh to give the best result of the season so far, the truck # 71 of Contreras Motorsports.
The Chevy Silverado # 71 of Contreras Motorsports started from 22nd place on the starting grid position from which Brandon Jones rallied solidly working to reach the Top 10 in the final part of the race.
This result shows that the team has made adequate efforts to improve throughout the season.
Carlos Contreras , Director of Sports Operations team established that the results have been the result of a great effort of many parties , particularly recognizing the work of Brandon Jones who has gradually improved over its interests in this season in the truck # 71 .
The team will next race Wednesday evening July 20 in the summer classic dirt track of Eldora.
Contreras Motorsports PR
Contreras Motorsports obtained the best result of the season in Kentucky
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Kyle Busch Saluting the Red, White & Blue
- JTG Daugherty Racing Teams to Honor Fallen Service Members During 600 Miles of Remembrance at Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Brandon Brown stays True to roots with Vero - True Social
- Dent Wizard and Team Penske Announce New Multi-Year Partnership
- In Middle of Current Infield Demolition, Talladega Superspeedway’s New Race Operations Building Being Constructed Outside, High Above Tri-Oval