Austin Wayne Self finished 16th over the weekend in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Speediatrics 200 at Iowa Speedway. Self, with his fifth top-20 finish of his young career bumped up two spots to the 18th position in the overall national championship point standings.
“Another good weekend for the AM Racing group this weekend,” said Self. “Our Toyota Tundra was solid. Our team continues to work hard and make progress each and every week. We’ll get back to work this week for Gateway hoping to grab our first top-10 of the season.”
The NASCAR Camping World Truck series now turns its focus to the series’ ninth event of the 2016 season – the Driven for Linemen 200 at Gateway International Speedway on Saturday, June 25.
AM Racing PR
Austin Wayne Self Finishes 16th at Iowa
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- McReynolds to drive KBR Chevrolet at Talladega
- Thad Moffitt Hopes to Continue Petty Legacy with Win at Talladega
- Bunny Run 190 At Kingsport Speedway Canceled Due To Rain
- Thrill Seekers: Prepare To Go Over The Edge For A Worthy Cause At The Last Great Colosseum
- Iconic Names of Gordon, Earnhardt Jr. Rule the 2000s at Talladega