Dirty Hand Tools, which sells a complete line of log splitters, chain saws, pumps, tillers, snow blowers, mowers and agricultural implements, has partnered with MB Motorsports for multiple races during the remainder of the 2016 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series season.
"I'm very pleased that Dirty Hand Tools has partnered with us," notes team owner Mike Mittler. "Their product line is as extensive as it is diverse and is available through some big retailers NASCAR fans know and love."
"Dirty Hand Tools is committed to bringing the best quality, most durable and affordable equipment, tools and accessories possible to the retail market," says Nick Brogna, Marketing Manager for Dirty Hand Tools. "We design and engineer all of our products in-house in Colorado and source quality materials worldwide. We see MB Motorsports and the NASCAR fan base as being a great fit for our brand."
Dirty Hand Tools will sponsor the #63 MB Motorsports Chevy Silverado at the upcoming races at Iowa Speedway, Gateway Motorsports Park, Eldora Speedway and Chicagoland Speedway.
Dirty Hand Tools. DHT products are available at Lowe’s, Home Depot, Menards, Bomgaars, Big R and many other fine retailers nationwide.
For more information on Dirty Hand Tools, visit: DirtyHandTools.com
MB Motorsports PR
Dirty Hand Tools Partners With MB Motorsports For Multiple Races
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- HD Industries backs Brody Roa's 2020 championship chase
- Motorsports Icon Felix Sabates to Retire from the Sport in 2020
- 2020 DIRTcar Summer Nationals Tour Features 29 Events In 33 Nights
- United States Auto Club .25 Series Joins NTT IndyCar Series Weekend at Richmond Raceway on June 25-28, 2020
- Xpel joins defending IndyCar Series champion Newgarden and Team Penske