Matt Tifft Joins Red Horse Racing Stable
Up-and-coming driver Matt Tifft will join the Red Horse Racing stable for several races beginning at Kansas Speedway. Nineteen-year-old Tifft has 15 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series starts under his belt, recording six top-10 finishes. He also has four NASCAR XFINITY Series starts with one top-10.
"We're very glad to bring Matt on board for the next few races," said team owner Tom DeLoach. "He's a great young driver with a lot of potential and I think we can help him gain some more experience and continue to improve."
Tifft will pilot the No. 11 Toyota Tundra at Kansas Speedway, Dover International Speedway, Charlotte Motor Speedway and possibly additional races with veteran crew chief Scott Zipadelli leading the team.
"I'm really excited for the opportunity to join Red Horse Racing," said Tifft. "I'm looking forward to working with (teammate) Timothy (Peters) and (crew chief) Scott Zipadelli on our No. 11 Toyota Tundra team. We're going to some tracks I really enjoy and I'm confident we're going to have some speed and we'll go and try to get some really good runs."
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Grant Enfinger’s Ready To Claim A Clock
- Twice the Ice named Official Off-premises Ice Supplier for Gateway Motorsports Park
- National Champions Split Twin Late Model Stock Races At South Boston Speedway
- ECR Cadillac Engines Wins Second-Consecutive IMSA Race of 2019
- Up Close! Talladega’s Saturday Pre-Race Pass puts Fans in the Middle of NASCAR Prep, NASCAR Xfinity Qualifying
More in this category: « Kipor Power Equipment Partners With MB Motorsports Daniel Hemric Teams Up with Autism Delaware for NCWTS Race at Dover International Speedway »