Matt Tifft Joins Red Horse Racing Stable
Up-and-coming driver Matt Tifft will join the Red Horse Racing stable for several races beginning at Kansas Speedway. Nineteen-year-old Tifft has 15 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series starts under his belt, recording six top-10 finishes. He also has four NASCAR XFINITY Series starts with one top-10.
"We're very glad to bring Matt on board for the next few races," said team owner Tom DeLoach. "He's a great young driver with a lot of potential and I think we can help him gain some more experience and continue to improve."
Tifft will pilot the No. 11 Toyota Tundra at Kansas Speedway, Dover International Speedway, Charlotte Motor Speedway and possibly additional races with veteran crew chief Scott Zipadelli leading the team.
"I'm really excited for the opportunity to join Red Horse Racing," said Tifft. "I'm looking forward to working with (teammate) Timothy (Peters) and (crew chief) Scott Zipadelli on our No. 11 Toyota Tundra team. We're going to some tracks I really enjoy and I'm confident we're going to have some speed and we'll go and try to get some really good runs."
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- The Glen, STAR Headlight Lantern Co. debut new on-track caution light system for 2019 season
- 22 FREE Offerings Pocono 400 Guests Can Enjoy
- Oscar Mayer, Rise Against Hunger and Roush Fenway Racing Team Up to Fight Hunger
- Scuderia Corsa and Ed Jones Qualifies Fourth for the 103rd Indianapolis 500
- Terre Haute IN Action Track Set For Tony Hulman Classic Race Wednesday
More in this category: « Kipor Power Equipment Partners With MB Motorsports Daniel Hemric Teams Up with Autism Delaware for NCWTS Race at Dover International Speedway »