MARADYNE® High Performance Fans, a DCM Manufacturing brand, has extended its partnership with MB Motorsports, the sole surviving original team in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.
“We’re very happy that MARADYNE® has chosen to continue its partnership with us,” says team owner Mike Mittler. “MARADYNE® and DCM Manufacturing have a great product line up. Their products have served our team well. We work hard and we need components that work as hard as we do. MARADYNE® High Performance Fans have never failed us and we look forward to working with them for a long, long time.”
Fred Garza, Sales Manager – Branded Products for DCM Manufacturing, adds “MB Motorsports has a great legacy in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and we are pleased to extend our partnership with them. We’re looking forward to a very exciting 2016 season.”
Based in Cleveland, OH, MARADYNE® High Performance Fans began their partnership with MB Motorsports in 2015.
About MARADYNE® High Performance Fans: MARADYNE® High Performance Fans is a brand name owned by DCM Manufacturing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dreison International, Inc. DCM Manufacturing manufactures and sells accessories and components serving the off-road equipment, agricultural machinery, heavy-duty truck, automotive, bus, RV, marine and military markets. For more information on, MARADYNE® High Performance Fans please visit www.maradynehp.com.
MB Motorsports PR
MARADYNE® High Performance Fans Extends Partnership With MB Motorsports
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Full Speed Ahead Michael Self, Sinclair Oil Make Bid for Third Victory of Season at Talladega
- Michael Self Hunting ARCA Menards Series Hat Trick at Talladega
- Clint Bowyer Talladega: A Fitting Weekend for Vehicle Repair Coverage
- Pit Stop of a Different Kind: International Motorsports Hall of Fame Outside Talladega Superspeedway a Must Visit This Week
- Starting Times Announced For Eldora Season Opener