Contreras Motorsports Achieves First Official NASCAR Race
Mexican driver Carlos Contreras finishes 27th in the second round of the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series at Atlanta Motor Speedway, driving the Contreras Motorsports no. 71 RaceTrac Silverado.
This start marks the first official participation of Contreras Motorsports in NASCAR, where the team’s goals were met after ending the day withut damage.
Saturday’s track activities began in the morning with qualifying; where Contreras was 31st fastest out of 37 trucks attempting to make the race.
RaceTrac, the gasoline and convenience store chain based in Atlanta, was the main sponsor of the team this weekend. Fans and top executives of the company witnessed the RaceTrac Silverado in action.
Contreras Motorsports’ next race will be April 2nd as the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series heads to Martinsville, Virginia.
Contreras Motorsports PR
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Power claims inaugural COTA pole, 56th of his career
- TruNorth Global 250 Results from Martinsville Speedway
- NASCAR’s Angela Ruch Signs with Niece Motorsports
- TruNorth Global 250 Starting Lineup at Martinsville
- Matt DiBenedetto Visits Virginia Beach in Advance of the TOYOTA OWNERS 400 at Richmond Raceway