Contreras Motorsports Achieves First Official NASCAR Race
Mexican driver Carlos Contreras finishes 27th in the second round of the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series at Atlanta Motor Speedway, driving the Contreras Motorsports no. 71 RaceTrac Silverado.
This start marks the first official participation of Contreras Motorsports in NASCAR, where the team’s goals were met after ending the day withut damage.
Saturday’s track activities began in the morning with qualifying; where Contreras was 31st fastest out of 37 trucks attempting to make the race.
RaceTrac, the gasoline and convenience store chain based in Atlanta, was the main sponsor of the team this weekend. Fans and top executives of the company witnessed the RaceTrac Silverado in action.
Contreras Motorsports’ next race will be April 2nd as the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series heads to Martinsville, Virginia.
Contreras Motorsports PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Antrel Rolle to Serve as Honorary Pace Car Driver for Ford EcoBoost 300 Championship Race at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Daniel Hemric Joining JR Motorsports for Xfinity Series Action in 2020
- Brody Roa back in the #91R for the Western World Championships
- Jeremy Clements Racing and Fly & Form Structures set to Frame out the 2019 season at Homestead-Miami
- Will Rodgers, KELLY Benefit Strategies and Brandonbilt Motorsports Ready for Season Finale