Contreras Motorsports Achieves First Official NASCAR Race
Mexican driver Carlos Contreras finishes 27th in the second round of the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series at Atlanta Motor Speedway, driving the Contreras Motorsports no. 71 RaceTrac Silverado.
This start marks the first official participation of Contreras Motorsports in NASCAR, where the team’s goals were met after ending the day withut damage.
Saturday’s track activities began in the morning with qualifying; where Contreras was 31st fastest out of 37 trucks attempting to make the race.
RaceTrac, the gasoline and convenience store chain based in Atlanta, was the main sponsor of the team this weekend. Fans and top executives of the company witnessed the RaceTrac Silverado in action.
Contreras Motorsports’ next race will be April 2nd as the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series heads to Martinsville, Virginia.
Contreras Motorsports PR
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Aric Almirola Paying Tribute to Those Who Give Us Freedom To Race
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Offering Limited-Time Memorial Day Ticket Package
- TIME-LAPSE VIDEO: Coca-Cola 600 Turf Painting
- NASCAR Champ Jimmie Johnson Opens Up About Racing in Charlotte, Car Fights & More with Sammy Hagar on 'Rock & Roll Road Trip' June 9
- JR Motorsports Partners with LS Tractor in Multiple Events