Carlos Contreras Ends Productive Day of Practice Sessions at Atlanta
The three practice sessions scheduled for the second round of the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series took place at Atlanta Motor Speedway today.
Carlos Contreras, driver of RaceTrac no. 71 Silverado, participated in all three sessions. In the first practice he finished 29th fastest with a time of 33.218 seconds. In the second session he finished 30th with a time of 32.784 seconds, and finally ended the day with his best run in final practice, finishing 26th fastest with a lap of 32.262 seconds.
The RaceTrac Chevrolet Silverado will be back on track Saturday morning as qualifying for the Great Clips 200 gets underway.
Crew Chief Tim Andrews and the entire team are focused on tomorrow, with the objective of improving the results of Daytona from a week ago.
Qualifying is scheduled for Saturday February 27th at 10 A.M. (ET), 9:00 A.M. (Mex). The race can be seen at 4:30 P.M. (ET), 3:30 P.M (Mex) on FOX Sports 1 in the US and FOX Sports 3 in Latin America.
Contreras Motorsports PR
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- NBC Sports Surrounds 103rd Indianapolis 500 Presented by Gainbridge With Nearly 50 Hours of Coverage This Week on NBC And NBCSN
- NASCAR Pays Homage to Military Heroes in Return of NASCAR Salutes Refreshed by Coca-Cola
- PEAK Coolant & Antifreeze Joins Bowyer for Special Weekend
- MAVTV Late Models Return To Madera For Military Tribute Night
- Michael Self Turns Up the Heat Heads to Charlotte Next