Garrett Smithley returns with MB Motorsports to the site of his NASCAR Camping World Truck Series debut, Atlanta Motor Speedway. This time around, Instalco will serve as primary sponsor of the #63 Chevy Silverado Smithley will pilot around the 1.54 mile high banked track.
“We had a lot of success last year with MB Motorsports and to come back to Atlanta, where I'm from and where it all started last year, is going to be special,” notes Smithley. “We were able to bring home an 18th place finish at AMS in my series debut, so I’m very excited to be going back with Instalco.”
Instalco is a commercial door and hardware installation service company based in the Nashville, Tenn., area. In addition to doors and hardware, their services also include installation of Division 10 items as well as cabinets and finish trim. Established in 1996, Instalco services a variety of industries including hotels, elderly care facilities, office and apartment buildings in the Southeast, Midwest and the Carolinas. More information about Instalco can be found at www.instalco.com or @instalco on Twitter.
“I'm so excited to have Instalco as a partner this year. The owner, Paul, is a huge race fan and he's just as excited to be a part of it as I am. I hope that we can do great things together this season,” adds Smithley.
“We had some strong runs with Garrett last season,” says team owner Mike Mittler. “If we can maintain the consistency we had while improving on our finishes, we’ll be in good shape. I’m very happy to have Instalco with us at Atlanta.”
• The Great Clips 200 will mark Garrett Smithley’s fifth series start and his second at AMS.
• Smithley is a native of nearby Peachtree City, Georgia
• Smithley has a career best 14th place finish in the NCWTS.
MB Motorsports Marketing Partners:
• The black and white Chevy Silverado features the logos of Instalco, Mittler Brothers Machine & Tool, Vatterott College, Excel Bottling / Ski Soda, WIX Filters and Mechanix Wear.
• The Great Clips 200 will be broadcast live on FoxSports1, MRN Radio and Sirius Channel 90 Saturday, February 27 at 4:30 pm ET. Three practice sessions will be broadcast on FoxSports1 on Friday, February 26 at 10:00 am ET, 1:30 pm ET and 4:00 pm ET. Qualifying will be broadcast at 10:00 am ET Saturday.
MB Motorsports PR
MB Motorsports returns to AMS with Garrett Smithley, Instalco
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Kyle Busch Claims the Clock and Win No. 54 at Martinsville Speedway
- Kyle Busch Claims Truck Victory in Saturday’s TrüNorth Global 250 at Martinsville Speedway
- Raphael Lessard Has Solid Outing in Truck Series Debut
- Racing Engineering enters NWES with two cars
- Full grid for the 2019 NASCAR Whelen Euro Series season