Kyle Busch Motorsports driver Christopher Bell was involved in a late-race accident during the running of Friday night's NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Daytona International Speedway. Bell was transported to a local hospital following the accident as a precaution and was evaluated and released early Saturday morning.
KBM Update on Christopher Bell
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- AUDIO: Steve O'Donnell 2020 NASCAR Cup Series Schedule Change Conference
- Jeff Gordon and Brad Keselowski Break Down the 2020 NASCAR Schedule Changes
- Dover International Speedway to host two NASCAR tripleheader weekends in 2020 on May 1-3 and Aug. 21-23
- Annual NASCAR Event Moving to Fourth of July Weekend in 2020 on IMS Oval
- NASCAR Unveils 2020 Schedule for Cup Series