Faith Motorsports announces formation of NASCAR Camping World Truck Series team
Faith Motorsports is proud to announce the formation of a new racing team to compete in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. Led by owners Shane Lamb and Donnie Levister, Faith Motorsports will field one truck in the Camping World Truck Series for the full 2016 season kicking off at Daytona International Speedway in February.
“This is an exciting venture for our team and all of our partners,” said Shane Lamb. “We will be working hard to establish Faith Motorsports as a leader in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. I have a vision of how I want to build this race program and, with all of the elements quickly coming together, we’ll be fully prepared to start the season when we arrive in Daytona this February. Currently, we are committed to one, full time truck and expect to announce the addition of a second truck in the near future.”
Faith Motorsports will be fielding a Toyota Tundra truck, and has also been in communication with top engine suppliers to determine what company they will partner with for the 2016 season.
Faith Motorsports PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Pull those Straps Tight! NASCAR Racing Experience Returns to Talladega Superspeedway this Weekend
- Briggs Danner ready for first Indoor Dirt Nationals apperance at Trenton Feb. 21 - 22
- New express shuttle added betwween infield and fan zone for NASCAR weekend at AMS
- Clocking In - 58th Rolex 24 At DAYTONA Set For This Weekend
- Darlington Raceway to celebrate Daytona Day with community watch party on Sunday, Feb. 16