Faith Motorsports announces formation of NASCAR Camping World Truck Series team
Faith Motorsports is proud to announce the formation of a new racing team to compete in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. Led by owners Shane Lamb and Donnie Levister, Faith Motorsports will field one truck in the Camping World Truck Series for the full 2016 season kicking off at Daytona International Speedway in February.
“This is an exciting venture for our team and all of our partners,” said Shane Lamb. “We will be working hard to establish Faith Motorsports as a leader in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. I have a vision of how I want to build this race program and, with all of the elements quickly coming together, we’ll be fully prepared to start the season when we arrive in Daytona this February. Currently, we are committed to one, full time truck and expect to announce the addition of a second truck in the near future.”
Faith Motorsports will be fielding a Toyota Tundra truck, and has also been in communication with top engine suppliers to determine what company they will partner with for the 2016 season.
Faith Motorsports PR
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Power claims inaugural COTA pole, 56th of his career
- TruNorth Global 250 Results from Martinsville Speedway
- NASCAR’s Angela Ruch Signs with Niece Motorsports
- TruNorth Global 250 Starting Lineup at Martinsville
- Matt DiBenedetto Visits Virginia Beach in Advance of the TOYOTA OWNERS 400 at Richmond Raceway