Brad Keselowski Racing Announces Texas and Phoenix Driver Lineup
Brad Keselowski Racing announced today that Ryan Blaney will drive the team's No. 29 Cooper Standard Careers For Veterans Ford F-150 in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race Nov. 6 at Texas Motor Speedway while Austin Cindric will be behind the wheel of the No. 29 Cooper Standard Ford F-150 Nov. 13 at Phoenix (Avondale, Ariz.) International Raceway.
The team remains optimistic that Austin Theriault will return to the No. 29 in the season ending race at Homestead-Miami (Fla.) Speedway on Nov. 20.
Blaney will be making his fifth NCWTS start of the season and after winning the Aug. 19 race at Bristol Motor Speedway in his most recent start. Ryan has placed seventh or better in four previous starts in 2015 for a sizzling average finish of 3.25. He has four wins in 57 career NCWTS starts - all with BKR.
Cindric, 17, made his NCWTS debut with BKR Oct. 31 at Martinsville (Va.) Speedway and was impressive in his first series start. He was running inside the top 10 as the race drew to a close but was involved in a late race spin that shuffled him back to a 25th place finish.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Successful PPB Motorsports Show closes, dates for 2021
- Bronson Sweeps, Leyendecker and Sparkman Win at Volusia
- Kyle Larson Wins The 34th annual Lucas Oil Chili Bowl Nationals presented by General Tire
- Toyota Captures Sixth Straight Chili Bowl Crown
- Ms. Motorsports announced, Jarrett and Petty well received, Motorsports Show closes Sunday
More in this category: « Jesse Little has "No Limits" heading into Texas Hard work and sacrifice pay off for Martinez, Troconis »