Brad Keselowski Racing Announces Texas and Phoenix Driver Lineup
Brad Keselowski Racing announced today that Ryan Blaney will drive the team's No. 29 Cooper Standard Careers For Veterans Ford F-150 in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race Nov. 6 at Texas Motor Speedway while Austin Cindric will be behind the wheel of the No. 29 Cooper Standard Ford F-150 Nov. 13 at Phoenix (Avondale, Ariz.) International Raceway.
The team remains optimistic that Austin Theriault will return to the No. 29 in the season ending race at Homestead-Miami (Fla.) Speedway on Nov. 20.
Blaney will be making his fifth NCWTS start of the season and after winning the Aug. 19 race at Bristol Motor Speedway in his most recent start. Ryan has placed seventh or better in four previous starts in 2015 for a sizzling average finish of 3.25. He has four wins in 57 career NCWTS starts - all with BKR.
Cindric, 17, made his NCWTS debut with BKR Oct. 31 at Martinsville (Va.) Speedway and was impressive in his first series start. He was running inside the top 10 as the race drew to a close but was involved in a late race spin that shuffled him back to a 25th place finish.
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Pre-Race Ceremonies presented by Virginia 811 to Create Memorable Moments for Go Bowling 250 & Federated Auto Parts 400 on Sept. 20-21
- Liberty University extends 12-race sponsorship of William Byron's No. 24 team through 2021
- Join IMS Museum’s “Over the Ropes/Under the Hood” Event Oct. 15 for Unprecedented Access to Legendary Cars, Expert Commentary
- World Wide Technology Raceway partners with IdealSeat; Is the first motorsports facility to utilize this technology
- Five Drivers Will Highlight Pre-Race Experience at Martinsville Speedway During First Data 500 Weekend
More in this category: « Jesse Little has "No Limits" heading into Texas Hard work and sacrifice pay off for Martinez, Troconis »