As a stand-alone team in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) we respect NASCAR’s efforts to maintain a level playing field for all teams and competitors. However, we feel that it is in the best interest of our organization, partners and team personnel to appeal NASCAR’s decision. GMS Racing will have no further public comment until the process is completed.
GMS Racing PR
Director of Competition Mike Beam’s response to penalties levied against alleged infractions made at Talladega
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Coca-Cola 600 Starting Lineup at Charlotte
- Fans Encouraged To Plan Ahead, Arrive Early for 103rd Indianapolis 500
- Michael Self Wins Pole for ARCA Menards Series General Tire 150 at Charlotte
- Roa Sets Track Record and Takes 2nd in Arizona - Back To Perris Saturday!
- Crews Proves That The Underdog Can Still Drive Their Way To Victory Lane At South Boston Speedway