October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Tyler Tanner and the MB Motorsports crew are showing their support on the teams’ #63 Mittler Brothers Machine & Tool / Ski Soda Chevy Silverado.
“Absolutely, we’re carrying the Breast Cancer Awareness pink on the truck this week,” says team owner Mike Mittler. “My wife Bev is a breast cancer survivor, so this all hits very close to home for us. I can’t think of anyone who hasn’t been affected either directly or indirectly from the disease, so we are doing what we can to help.”
Tanner will be making his first start at Talladega this weekend. “It’s another step in my career,” notes the 24 year-old driver from Auburn, WA. “Talladega is definitely one of the tracks you always dream of racing at and now I have my chance. With a little luck, we’ll be able to keep the truck clean and bring home a strong finish.”
Crew Chief Trip Bruce is confident in Tanner as he makes his Talladega debut. “Tyler is very methodical in the race truck. He’s very conscientious of racing both the track itself and the other drivers, which is something you definitely have to do at Talladega. With a little luck, Saturday should be a good day.”
The Fred’s 250 will be broadcast live on FOX, MRN Radio and Sirius Channel 90 Saturday October 24 at 1:00 pm ET. Practice will be broadcast on Fox Sports 1 Friday the 23rd at 1:00 pm ET with Final Practice following at 3:00 pm ET.
MB Motorsports PR
MB Motorsports goes pink to support breat cancer awareness
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Full Speed Ahead Michael Self, Sinclair Oil Make Bid for Third Victory of Season at Talladega
- Michael Self Hunting ARCA Menards Series Hat Trick at Talladega
- Clint Bowyer Talladega: A Fitting Weekend for Vehicle Repair Coverage
- Pit Stop of a Different Kind: International Motorsports Hall of Fame Outside Talladega Superspeedway a Must Visit This Week
- Starting Times Announced For Eldora Season Opener