The No. 10 team has been assessed a P3 level penalty for having a non-engine electronic component in the truck during the event on August 30 (Section 20.18.13.b). Driver Jennifer Jo Cobb has been fined $5,000, plus an additional $2,500 for an infraction occurring while on probation (Section 12.5.2 – Recurrence Multipliers).
NASCAR Penalty Report / Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Lucas Oil Late Model Doubleheader Weekend Canceled
- SCC, Ballad Health and Niswongers Children's Hospital Partner To Create New Initiative Aimed At Improving The Lives of The Region's Children
- Comcast Bringing Back Popular "Watch Us Watch NASCAR" To @Xfinity On Twitter For NASCAR Xfinity Series Race At Dover International Speedway
- Grossi and Nascimento Partner To Field Holmes At Madera
- Legendary Foyt Cements Legacy with Bronze Brick at IMS