After having spent many weeks in the shop, helping build MB Motorsports’ trucks, Justin Jennings returns to drive the #63 Mittler Brothers Machine & Tool / Excel Bottling Ski Soda Chevy at Bristol Motor Speedway in the UNOH 200.
“I can’t wait to get back in the 63 truck,” says Jennings. “In my previous race there, we came home 16th. We’ve put a lot of effort into getting this truck ready for the UNOH 200, so I’m really looking forward to Wednesday night.”
Wednesday’s race marks crew chief Trip Bruce’s one year anniversary with the team. “Trip is an all around good guy,” notes team owner Mike Mittler. “He’s very knowledgeable of the race truck, how to set it up and what kind of adjustments it needs. He can communicate that information very well and he has the respect of everyone on the team. Trip has been a huge asset for us. ”
“I’ve really enjoyed working with Mike and the team this past year,” states Bruce. “These guys are hard working, dedicated racers. Together, we have been able to improve our consistency and bring home better finishes. And we have fun at the track. It doesn’t get better than that.”
The UNOH 200 will be broadcast live on Fox Sports 1, MRN Radio and Sirius Channel 90 Wednesday August 19 at 8:30 pm ET. Final Practice will be broadcast on Fox Sports 2 at 11:30 am ET Wednesday, with Qualifying following at 4:30 pm ET on Fox Sports 1.
MB Motorsports PR
Justin Jennings returns to Mittler Brothers Machine and Tool Chevy
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Christian Eckes and Billy Venturini Headline ARCA Menards Series Championship Awards Banquet
- Sonoma Raceway Spreads Holiday Cheer to More than 300 Children at “Race to the Holidays” Christmas Party
- Sioux Chief to Sponsor ARCA’s “Showdown” Series
- GMS Racing Announces Full-Time Crew Chief and Numbers Assignments for the 2020 Season
- Richmond Raceway Strikes Renewal with Go Bowling for 2020 Fall NASCAR Xfinity Series Regular Season Championship Race Entitlement