After having spent many weeks in the shop, helping build MB Motorsports’ trucks, Justin Jennings returns to drive the #63 Mittler Brothers Machine & Tool / Excel Bottling Ski Soda Chevy at Bristol Motor Speedway in the UNOH 200.
“I can’t wait to get back in the 63 truck,” says Jennings. “In my previous race there, we came home 16th. We’ve put a lot of effort into getting this truck ready for the UNOH 200, so I’m really looking forward to Wednesday night.”
Wednesday’s race marks crew chief Trip Bruce’s one year anniversary with the team. “Trip is an all around good guy,” notes team owner Mike Mittler. “He’s very knowledgeable of the race truck, how to set it up and what kind of adjustments it needs. He can communicate that information very well and he has the respect of everyone on the team. Trip has been a huge asset for us. ”
“I’ve really enjoyed working with Mike and the team this past year,” states Bruce. “These guys are hard working, dedicated racers. Together, we have been able to improve our consistency and bring home better finishes. And we have fun at the track. It doesn’t get better than that.”
The UNOH 200 will be broadcast live on Fox Sports 1, MRN Radio and Sirius Channel 90 Wednesday August 19 at 8:30 pm ET. Final Practice will be broadcast on Fox Sports 2 at 11:30 am ET Wednesday, with Qualifying following at 4:30 pm ET on Fox Sports 1.
MB Motorsports PR
Justin Jennings returns to Mittler Brothers Machine and Tool Chevy
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Fan Appreciation Night This Friday At Lincoln IL Speedway
- Lucas Oil Late Models Set For 100 Lap Event At Macon IL Speedway
- Cuttin’, Honkin’ and Rollin’ into Talladega! Race Week has Officially Begun with New Tunnel Grand Opening for Fans
- McDonald’s Returns as Presenting Sponsor For Visit to Oswego
- Leavine Family Racing Will Help The FDNY Foundation Raise Funds For A State-Of-The-Art Training Simulator