BUBBA Burger announces their associate partnership with MAKE Motorsports’s No. 50 Chevrolet Silverado of Ryan Ellis to their Texas Motor Speedway lineup. BUBBA Burger is joining primary sponsor Burnie Grills for the WinStar World Casino & Resort 400. BUBBA Burger will be sported on the lower quarter.
Andy Stenson, Senior VP of Marketing at BUBBA Foods stated, “BUBBA burger has substantially increased the brand awareness within motorsports over the past few years and with the addition of sponsoring MAKE Motorsports this year in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series BUBBA burger has had the chance to introduce out great burger to a new fan base.”
BUBBA Burger has been a long time partner throughout NASCAR as well as many other motorsports ventures as BUBBA Burger Racing.
Bubba Burger joins MAKE for Texas
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Antrel Rolle to Serve as Honorary Pace Car Driver for Ford EcoBoost 300 Championship Race at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Daniel Hemric Joining JR Motorsports for Xfinity Series Action in 2020
- Brody Roa back in the #91R for the Western World Championships
- Jeremy Clements Racing and Fly & Form Structures set to Frame out the 2019 season at Homestead-Miami
- Will Rodgers, KELLY Benefit Strategies and Brandonbilt Motorsports Ready for Season Finale