BUBBA Burger announces their associate partnership with MAKE Motorsports’s No. 50 Chevrolet Silverado of Ryan Ellis to their Texas Motor Speedway lineup. BUBBA Burger is joining primary sponsor Burnie Grills for the WinStar World Casino & Resort 400. BUBBA Burger will be sported on the lower quarter.
Andy Stenson, Senior VP of Marketing at BUBBA Foods stated, “BUBBA burger has substantially increased the brand awareness within motorsports over the past few years and with the addition of sponsoring MAKE Motorsports this year in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series BUBBA burger has had the chance to introduce out great burger to a new fan base.”
BUBBA Burger has been a long time partner throughout NASCAR as well as many other motorsports ventures as BUBBA Burger Racing.
Bubba Burger joins MAKE for Texas
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Power claims inaugural COTA pole, 56th of his career
- TruNorth Global 250 Results from Martinsville Speedway
- NASCAR’s Angela Ruch Signs with Niece Motorsports
- TruNorth Global 250 Starting Lineup at Martinsville
- Matt DiBenedetto Visits Virginia Beach in Advance of the TOYOTA OWNERS 400 at Richmond Raceway