BUBBA Burger announces their associate partnership with MAKE Motorsports’s No. 50 Chevrolet Silverado of Ryan Ellis to their Texas Motor Speedway lineup. BUBBA Burger is joining primary sponsor Burnie Grills for the WinStar World Casino & Resort 400. BUBBA Burger will be sported on the lower quarter.
Andy Stenson, Senior VP of Marketing at BUBBA Foods stated, “BUBBA burger has substantially increased the brand awareness within motorsports over the past few years and with the addition of sponsoring MAKE Motorsports this year in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series BUBBA burger has had the chance to introduce out great burger to a new fan base.”
BUBBA Burger has been a long time partner throughout NASCAR as well as many other motorsports ventures as BUBBA Burger Racing.
Bubba Burger joins MAKE for Texas
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Fans Can Win a Destiny S.M.A.R.T Series Home, 2019 Chevrolet Silverado & $10,000 if Brett Moffitt Wins NASCAR’s “Triple Truck Challenge”
- Strunk and Mohr Win NASCAR Features at Grandview Speedway Saturday Night
- Ford, Lewelling, Clark, Hamby, Stevens, Newton visit victory lane at Volunteer Speedway
- Hafertepe Makes It Three In A Row With The Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series
- Schuchart Survives McFadden’s Charge in United Rentals Patriot Nationals