Brad Keselowski Charlotte Motor Speedway Speedway Recap
The box score following Friday night's North Carolina Education Lottery 200 lists Brad Keselowski starting fourth and finishing fifth.
But Keselowski's (@keselowski) night at Charlotte Motor Speedway was a bit more hectic than what those numbers indicate. Three times he came from deep in the field with his final rally landing him a fifth place finish.
The driver of the Cooper Standard Careers For Veterans Ford F-150 qualified fourth but started on the front row when the top two starters were penalized and sent to the rear of the field. Keselowski led the first four laps before settling into second place, but his truck was considerably loose by the time the first caution slowed the race on lap 21. He pitted for four tires and major adjustments one lap later.
Keselowski restarted 21st when the race went green on lap 25 and climbed to 10th place by lap 39. He moved up to eighth when the second yellow came out on lap 64. Keselowski pitted on lap 65 for four tires and adjustments and lined up 12th when the race went green on lap 69.
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- McReynolds to drive KBR Chevrolet at Talladega
- Thad Moffitt Hopes to Continue Petty Legacy with Win at Talladega
- Bunny Run 190 At Kingsport Speedway Canceled Due To Rain
- Thrill Seekers: Prepare To Go Over The Edge For A Worthy Cause At The Last Great Colosseum
- Iconic Names of Gordon, Earnhardt Jr. Rule the 2000s at Talladega