MB Motorsports is proud to announce a multi-race partnership with Vatterott Educational Centers, Inc. Vatterott serves a diverse student population across 22 locations in 8 states, as well as a vibrant online community. Each of these institutions takes pride in serving both the student population and the local communities that help continue the Vatterott tradition.
According to Kevin Smith, Vatterott Corporate Director of Marketing, “MB Motorsports provides an excellent platform to promote our automotive and trades programs. The demographics of the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series fan base align very well with our objectives.”
“This is a great partnership for our team,” says team owner Mike Mittler. “They have campuses near both our shop and a number of tracks on our schedule. It allows us to not only give greater exposure to their national branding effort, but to present them directly to potential students near various campuses.”
Vatterott offers diploma and degree programs in the fields of Business, Medical, Technology, Trades, Dental, Legal, Personal Fitness, and Veterinary, as well as many continuing education opportunities. All programs are industry-relevant and designed to support the Vatterott mission of providing career skills for a better life.
For more information on Vatterott Educational Centers, Inc., visit www.vatterott.edu.
MB Motorsports PR
MB Motorsports Announces Partnership with Vatterott Educational Centers, Inc.
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Pit Stop of a Different Kind: International Motorsports Hall of Fame Outside Talladega Superspeedway a Must Visit This Week
- Starting Times Announced For Eldora Season Opener
- What’s Happenin’?! It’s Race Week at Talladega Superspeedway – Drivers and Fans Anxious for All that Awaits during Tripleheader Weekend
- Pit Viper Sunglasses To Serve As Primary Sponsor For Vinnie Miller and The No. 78 BJ McLeod Motorsports Team In Talladega
- Skillet & Sevendust to Rock Virginia Credit Union LIVE! at Richmond Raceway on Tuesday, August 13