Matt Crafton goes "Nuts" over Atlanta
For the first time in two years, the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) will head back to Atlanta (Ga.) Motor Speedway (AMS) for the 14th annual Hyundai Construction Equipment 200 on Saturday, Feb. 28.
Matt Crafton, who will pilot the No. 88 Fisher® Nuts/Menards Toyota Tundra, has raced in every NCWTS event at the 1.54-mile quad oval. In fact, the ThorSport Racing driver has the most starts (13), has completed the most laps (1622), and has more lead lap finishes (10) than any other driver entered in the 14th annual event - a combination that could land the two-time champion in victory lane at his favorite race track on Saturday.
Sounding off - Matt Crafton:
"I say over and over again that Atlanta is by far my favorite track. It's so fast, the banking is high, you can hold it wide open and the tires really wear, so you slide around the track. It's got multiple grooves so you can run two and three-wide. I love the fact that you can drive anywhere from the white line up to the wall. It's a fun place to race, hands down my favorite."
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Grant Enfinger’s Ready To Claim A Clock
- Twice the Ice named Official Off-premises Ice Supplier for Gateway Motorsports Park
- National Champions Split Twin Late Model Stock Races At South Boston Speedway
- ECR Cadillac Engines Wins Second-Consecutive IMSA Race of 2019
- Up Close! Talladega’s Saturday Pre-Race Pass puts Fans in the Middle of NASCAR Prep, NASCAR Xfinity Qualifying