Findit.Net to be associate partner for NEMCO Motorsports
NEMCO Motorsports is proud to announce a one-year agreement with Findit.net as a full-season associate partner of the No. 8 Chevrolet Silverado, driven by Joe Nemechek and John Hunter Nemechek in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS).
FindIT is a wireless coin-sized device that attaches to commonly misplaced items. Using the iPhone or Android FindIT application, a user can quickly locate lost or misplaced items in seconds when the application causes the device attached to the item to ring.
“FindIt.net is very excited to work with NEMCO Motorsports and the father-son duo of Joe Nemechek and John Hunter Nemechek,” Joey Cefalia, President and CEO of FindIt.net, said. “We believe in the strong partnerships NEMCO Motorsports can offer to help create business-to-business opportunities.”
Cefalia said that with the NEMCO Motorsports partnership, the company looks to increase consumer-facing sales within national retail locations as well as with business-to-business efforts.
“We are excited to announce this partnership between NEMCO Motorsports and FindIt.net,” Joe Nemechek said.
The Findit.net sponsorship agreement with NEMCO Motorsports runs for one year with an option to renew.
The partnership kicks off at the Daytona International Speedway on February 20 when the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series opens the season with the Nextera Energy Resources 250 100-lap event.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Coca-Cola 600 starting lineup at Charlotte Motor Speedway
- NTT INDYCAR SERIES Set for NBC Network Primetime Debut June 6 at Texas
- Daum Wins POWRi Opener At Valley Speedway; Windom Earns Runner-Up In USAC At Port City
- Rick Ware Racing and SS Green Light Align for the Remainder of the 2020 NASCAR Xfinity Series Season
- NC Lottery 200 starting lineup at Charlotte Motor Speedway