Cameron Hayley ready for Daytona debut with Thorsport Racing
Just two weeks after signing with ThorSport Racing to drive the No. 13 Cabinets by Hayley Toyota Tundra, Cameron Hayley will embark on his first full-time stint in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS). Hayley will kick-off his rookie season in Friday night's NextEra Energy Resources 250 at Daytona (Fla.) International Speedway (DIS). The 18-year-old driver, who will be making his debut at DIS, will also compete for Sunoco Rookie of the Year honors in 2015.
Cameron Hayley on First Start at Daytona:
"I'm really excited to be racing at Daytona for the first time. The opportunity to work with such vast talent at ThorSport Racing is a dream come true for me. ThorSport Racing is a championship-winning team with great resources and equipment. I know I'll lean heavily on my crew chief Jeff Hensley, who has a long history in this sport, and I'm sure I will rely on my teammates Matt (Crafton) and Johnny (Sauter) as well. They both have had a lot of success at Daytona and any advice they can give me will be beneficial. Our goal is to learn as much as we can in every practice and see what we can do to get a good finish for the No. 13 Cabinets by Hayley team Friday night."
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Grant Enfinger’s Ready To Claim A Clock
- Twice the Ice named Official Off-premises Ice Supplier for Gateway Motorsports Park
- National Champions Split Twin Late Model Stock Races At South Boston Speedway
- ECR Cadillac Engines Wins Second-Consecutive IMSA Race of 2019
- Up Close! Talladega’s Saturday Pre-Race Pass puts Fans in the Middle of NASCAR Prep, NASCAR Xfinity Qualifying