MAKE Announces first sponsor of 2015
MAKE Motorsports announces the addition of BUBBA Burger to their 2015 sponsor lineup. BUBBA Burger has signed on for the NextEra Energy Resources 250 Daytona kick off with the MAKE Motorsports racing operation with more throughout the NASCAR Camping World Truck season.
Andy Stenson, Senior VP of Marketing at BUBBA Foods stated, “BUBBA burger and racing go together every weekend during the race season. Our relationship with Make Motorsports will help reinforce our presence at the track and with all the dedicated fans. The growth of the TV audience has really helped to propel the visibility of The Camping World Truck Series to a national audience and we want to capture that national audience. We are excited to have BUBBA burger and the Camping World Truck Series connected this race season to help bring the fans a sizzling season.”
BUBBA Burger has been a long time partner throughout NASCAR as well as in many other sports markets and we look forward to partnering with them in the NCWTS.
MAKE Motorsports PR
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- McReynolds to drive KBR Chevrolet at Talladega
- Thad Moffitt Hopes to Continue Petty Legacy with Win at Talladega
- Bunny Run 190 At Kingsport Speedway Canceled Due To Rain
- Thrill Seekers: Prepare To Go Over The Edge For A Worthy Cause At The Last Great Colosseum
- Iconic Names of Gordon, Earnhardt Jr. Rule the 2000s at Talladega