TSM Ends Operations of No. 30 NCWTS Team; Downsizes
Turner Scott Motorsports announced today that it has taken the regrettable but necessary steps to layoff 18 employees company-wide as a result of ending operations of the No. 30 NCWTS team and in order to remain competitive throughout the remainder of the 2014 season.
"The decision to lay-off any employee is painful and we realize the affects it has on their lives," said Harry Scott, Jr., whose investment firm is a co-owner of TSM. "However, the decisions made by TSM today are necessary and the responsible steps for all of TSM to ensure our commitment to our employees, partners and fans to be as competitive as possible."
The company notified employees this afternoon and will do all it can to help those affected to find new roles in the industry.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Sheppard siminar popular; Mahaney wins celebrity Kart Race; Dale Jarrett, Kyle Petty and MS Motorsports pagent on Saturday
- INDYCAR Drivers Challenging Deep Chili Bowl Field
- Deegan To Make Official Ford Debut In Mustang GT4 Featuring Throwback Paint Scheme Honoring Lyn St. James’ Breakout 1985 IMSA Campaign
- Bronson, Overton, Showers Jr. Take Sunshine Nats Night 1 Features
- Kaulig Racing Announces 2020 Crew Chief Line-Up
More in this category: « Newberry and NTS Motorsports Bring Home Top Ten Finishes from Canada Blaney Celebrates First 2014 Truck Series Victory with Roush Yates Engines »