Alex Tagliani Canadian Tire Motorsport Park 2014 Post-Race
Tagliani grabbed the top starting spot in his first NASCAR Camping World Truck Series attempt race and made it look easy. His best lap in the final session (80.558 seconds, 109.889 mph) was .433 seconds better than the second place starter. The pole was the second for Brad Keselowski Racing in the last three NCWTS events.
Unfortunately, mechanical gremlins zapped Tagliani in the race. Alex led the first seven laps of the race but began to experience throttle problems just before his first scheduled pit stop under green on lap 8. Despite this issue, he scrambled his way back to fourth place when he made his final green flag stop on lap 38 and was poised to finish inside the top five when he spun in Turn 5 on lap 53, bringing out the second and final caution of the race. Tagliani would recover and post a 16th place finish.
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Grant Enfinger’s Ready To Claim A Clock
- Twice the Ice named Official Off-premises Ice Supplier for Gateway Motorsports Park
- National Champions Split Twin Late Model Stock Races At South Boston Speedway
- ECR Cadillac Engines Wins Second-Consecutive IMSA Race of 2019
- Up Close! Talladega’s Saturday Pre-Race Pass puts Fans in the Middle of NASCAR Prep, NASCAR Xfinity Qualifying