Brad Keselowski BKR Bristol Post-Race
Keselowski qualified fourth but ran no lower than second place during the 200 lap race at the .533-mile speedway. He grabbed the lead for the first time on lap 12, and held the top spot until the leaders pitted under a competition caution on lap 52. Keselowski restarted second when the race went green on lap 57 and took the lead two laps later. Brad fell in line just behind the 51 truck on lap 61 and stayed in the tire tracks of the race leader for the next 64 laps. During the third caution on lap 113, Keselowski and the other leaders made their final stops for four tires and fuel. Brad restarted second when the race went green on lap 119. He took the lead for the final time on lap 125 and never looked back, taking the checkered flag .776 seconds ahead of his nearest rival.
The victory was Brad's first in 62 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series races. He and his father Bob are now the only father-son duo to win in the NCWTS. Keselowski claimed his first victory and third top 10 finish in seven races at Bristol (he also has two Cup victories and one Nationwide win at Bristol).
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Bednar and Strada fastest in Trenton Indoor Racing practice, races set for Friday and Saturday nights
- Modoc Hosts Championship Race Next Saturday
- Actor Martin Kove Named Grand Marshal - NASCAR Xfinity Race
- Justin Hartley to drive the pace car for Pennzoil 400
- NBC Sports to present more than 300 hours of IndyCar coverage in 2020 highlighten by 104th running of the Indianapolis 500 on NBC