Crew Member Suspended Due To Violation Of NASCAR Substance Abuse Policy
Troy Cupples, a crew member in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, has been indefinitely suspended from NASCAR for violating the sanctioning body’s Substance Abuse Policy.
On Aug. 11, Cupples was found to have violated Sections 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing) and 19 (violation of the NASCAR Substance Abuse Policy) of the 2014 NASCAR Rule Book.
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Speedway Children's Charites Texas Chapter Receieves Million Meals Award From Tarrant Area Food Bank
- Brad Keselowski Wins at Martinsville
- ThorSport Racing Event Recap | Martinsville Speedway
- Pollard and Gray Get Historic Hickory Wins
- Covercraft Named Official Car Cover of Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum