BMR Lands Sponsor -- Kyle to pull double duty at Pocono
Bill Martel Racing, (BMR) recently announced Hunter Truck Sales of Lancaster, Pa. has signed an Associate Sponsorship for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and ARCA Racing Series; presented by Menards --GoBowling.com 400 weekend at Pocono Raceway, Long Pond, Pa.
Kyle Martel will drive the #43 Chevrolet Impala in the “ModSpace 125” on August 1st, then the #59 Chevrolet Silverado for the “Pocono Mountains 150” on August 2nd . Both vehicles will carry the traditional Hunter logo. The sponsorship is a first between BMR and Hunter, both family owned Pennsylvania businesses.
Hunter, a leader in Heavy Commercial Trucks since 1938 provides unparalleled customer service with a wide array of services geared to the trucking industry. With long-standing relationships with premium-quality producers Peterbilt and International, Hunter operates 22 service points across Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, West Virginia, and Ohio. Corporate headquarters is located in Butler, Pa.
BMR competes in both the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and the ARCA Racing Series – presented by Menards. For team information please visit www.billmartelracing.com. Information about Hunter Truck Sales can be found at www.huntertrucksales.com.
Fans are also reminded to join Kyle Martel on August 2nd following the “Pocono Mountains 150” as he leads “Go Pink @ Pocono 3” -- a benefit track walk for the Pennsylvania Breast Cancer Coalition.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Richmond Raceway & Virginia Lottery Partner for Concert Series at Virginia Credit Union LIVE
- The BIGGEST Party in the South Returns – the “Big One on the Blvd.” at Talladega Superspeedway – with Blasts from the Past!
- Flores missing qualifying on Friday at Atlantic City but still plans to win on Saturday
- Kurt Busch Continues Commitment to Veterans and Active Duty Servicemembers Through Race Ticket Giveaway Program
- RCR Names Andy Street as No. 21 NXS Crew Chief