Justin Lofton Will Make 2014 NCWTS Series Debut at Charlotte
Justin Lofton to make first NASCAR Camping World Truck Series start of 2014 this weekend at Charlotte Motor Speedway in the No. 9 Qore-24 Chevrolet Silverado.
A successful two day test at Nashville Super Speedway led to NTS Motorsports and Lofton working together in three races starting with Friday nights NC Education Lottery 150 at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Lofton is also scheduled to race Texas Motor Speedway on June 6th and Las Vegas Motor Speedway on September 27th.
Lofton will race along side Austin Dillon in the No. 20 for NTS Motorsports. Dwayne Gaulding, general manager and vice president of operations said this addition of Lofton, "Justin (Lofton) did a wonderful job working with us and General Motors at Nashville last month, he is a proven veteran in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and a previous winner at Charlotte Motor Speedway."
Lofton will work with crew chief Ryan McKinney.
NTS Motorsports PR
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Matt DiBenedetto Visits Virginia Beach in Advance of the TOYOTA OWNERS 400 at Richmond Raceway
- Pocono Raceway College Tour Announced, Zane Smith and Justin Haley To Visit Local Universities
- Ty Majeski joins Chad Bryant Racing for limited ARCA schedule
- Hulman Motorsports adds chief revenue officer to Executive Leadership Team
- Guldin Moving To Sportsman, Free To Public Practice March 30, Rogers Memorial April 6