Justin Lofton Will Make 2014 NCWTS Series Debut at Charlotte
Justin Lofton to make first NASCAR Camping World Truck Series start of 2014 this weekend at Charlotte Motor Speedway in the No. 9 Qore-24 Chevrolet Silverado.
A successful two day test at Nashville Super Speedway led to NTS Motorsports and Lofton working together in three races starting with Friday nights NC Education Lottery 150 at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Lofton is also scheduled to race Texas Motor Speedway on June 6th and Las Vegas Motor Speedway on September 27th.
Lofton will race along side Austin Dillon in the No. 20 for NTS Motorsports. Dwayne Gaulding, general manager and vice president of operations said this addition of Lofton, "Justin (Lofton) did a wonderful job working with us and General Motors at Nashville last month, he is a proven veteran in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and a previous winner at Charlotte Motor Speedway."
Lofton will work with crew chief Ryan McKinney.
NTS Motorsports PR
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Joey Gase & MBM Motorsports Team Up In Rini Technologies
- Matt Patricia to serve as grand marshal for the FireKeepers Casino 400
- Majeski Emerges Victorious in Wild General Tire 150
- Menard Qualifies 17th At Charlotte
- Ty Majeski Scores First Career ARCA Menards Series Win in General Tire 150 at Charlotte Motor Speedway