MadVapes Returns With Win-Tron Racing; Mason Mingus For Charlotte
Officials from Win-Tron Racing announced today that MadVapes, one of the web’s largest and most popular electronic cigarette provider since 2009 will return as the primary marketing partner for Sunoco Rookie of the Year candidate Mason Mingus in next month’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) race at Charlotte (N.C.) Motor Speedway.
Headquartered in Mooresville, North Carolina, MadVapes is a premier provider of e-cig products, available online as well as their nationwide retail locations.
The company partnered with Mingus and Win-Tron Racing in February at Daytona (Fla.) International Speedway, where a strong performance was thwarted by a late race incident. However, May’s running of the North Carolina Education Lottery 200 at Charlotte (N.C.) Motor Speedway offers a chance at sweet redemption at the 1.5-mile oval.
“I’m very excited about the opportunity to represent MadVapes again,” said Mingus, driver of the No. 35 MadVapes Toyota Tundra. “We were honored as a team to carry support from a local company in Daytona, but now to have the opportunity to further our relationship in their own surroundings is a huge honor for us. While we had a strong showing at Daytona, we didn’t bring them home the rewarding finish we had hoped for. I’m looking forward at the chance of trying again at Charlotte and hope to put our No. 35 MadVapes Toyota Tundra up front.”
MadVapes CEO Mark Hoogendoorn offered his thoughts on the reunion. “We are very pleased to be back with Win-Tron Racing and Mason Mingus for our backyard race in Charlotte and look forward to them bringing home a strong finish.”
Mingus of Brentwood, Tennessee will make his NCWTS debut at Charlotte (N.C.) Motor Speedway in the fourth race of the year. The 135-lap shootout is scheduled to be his seventh career start overall on the tour on Friday, May 16.
Chris Knight PR
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Pit Stop of a Different Kind: International Motorsports Hall of Fame Outside Talladega Superspeedway a Must Visit This Week
- Starting Times Announced For Eldora Season Opener
- What’s Happenin’?! It’s Race Week at Talladega Superspeedway – Drivers and Fans Anxious for All that Awaits during Tripleheader Weekend
- Pit Viper Sunglasses To Serve As Primary Sponsor For Vinnie Miller and The No. 78 BJ McLeod Motorsports Team In Talladega
- Skillet & Sevendust to Rock Virginia Credit Union LIVE! at Richmond Raceway on Tuesday, August 13