Three NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Teams Penalized For Rules Infractions At Martinsville
Three teams that compete in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series have been penalized for rules violations discovered during post-race inspection last Sunday (March 30) at Martinsville Speedway.
All three teams – the No. 31, No. 54, and No. 98 – have been assessed a P3 level penalty for violating Section 20B-12.5 (D) (offset front hubs found in post-race inspection) of the 2014 NASCAR rule book. As a result, each team’s crew chief – Michael Shelton (No. 31); Jerry Baxter (No. 54); and Gene Wachtel (No. 98) – have been fined $10,000 and placed on NASCAR probation until Dec. 31.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- 66th season of stock car racing set for Roseville's All American Speedway
- Rette Jones Racing looks ahead to 2020 ARCA Menards Series East season
- 2020 ARCA Menards Series opportunities available with Chad Bryant Racing
- Christmas Cheer at America’s Home for Racing
- KBM Adds Veteran Crew Chief Danny Stockman to 2020 Crew Chief Lineup