MAKE Motorsports Raises The Bar For Daytona
Today, MAKE Motorsports announces it will debut veteran driver Travis Kvapil with a new sponsor the Fallen Linemen Foundation at the Fox Sports 1 televised Nextra Energy Resources 250. Veteran crew chief Randy Dean will be calling the shots for the MAKE Motorsports team. The race will take place at the Daytona International Speedway this Friday, February 21st.
The 2003 NASCAR Camping World Truck series champion Travis Kvapil will drive the #50 International Lineman Museum honoring the Fallen Lineman Foundation. The #50 Chevrolet will sport their logo, and associated graphics on the hood and rear-quarter panels.The partnership with the International Lineman Museum is to bring awareness to the museum as well as support to the Fallen Lineman Foundation.
Andy Price, Founder of the International Linemen Museum, says "We are raffling a 2014 Harley Davidson Street Glide to benefit the International Lineman Museum and Hall of Fame located in Shelby North Carolina. This partnership with MAKE is to announce this raffle as well as honor fallen lineman. You can buy tickets online at linemanmuseumride.com
MAKE Motorsports PR
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Edsel Ford Wins Landmark Award for Outstanding Contributions to NASCAR
- Tommy Johnson Jr. and Trey Bayne Talk "Racing 101" With Media At Bristol Motor Speedway/Dragway
- Statement from Toyota Racing on NASCAR Hall of Fame Selections
- Five Legends Named to 2020 NASCAR Hall Of Fame Class
- Christian Eckes On the Move in ARCA Set for Charlotte Debut