Henderson Motorsports to make their Daytona Debut in the Truck Series
Caleb Holman will attempt to qualify the Food Country USA Chevrolet for this Friday nights NASCAR Camping World Truck Series NextEra Energy Resources 250 at Daytona International Speedway.
“Speedway racing is probably my favorite type of racing now,” said Holman. “I am ecstatic to get in the draft. I can’t thank our guys enough for all their hard work and dedication they have put into making this race possible. And I’m most grateful for the Henderson family, who funds this race team and has helped make my life long dreams and goals a reality.”
This will be Henderson Motorsports second superspeedway race in the Truck Series, after competing at Talladega last October when they were swept up within the first significant caution.
“We were so excited with the great run we had going at Talladega last fall until we got caught up in the first big wreck, “said team owner, Charlie Henderson. “Caleb proved to us that he is a smart racer in the draft, as well, so we thought we would try our luck at Daytona!”
The Henderson’s who own and operate Food Country USA, a local chain of grocery stores throughout Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia, is celebrating their 100th anniversary this year.
Henderson Motorsports PR
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Edsel Ford Wins Landmark Award for Outstanding Contributions to NASCAR
- Tommy Johnson Jr. and Trey Bayne Talk "Racing 101" With Media At Bristol Motor Speedway/Dragway
- Statement from Toyota Racing on NASCAR Hall of Fame Selections
- Five Legends Named to 2020 NASCAR Hall Of Fame Class
- Christian Eckes On the Move in ARCA Set for Charlotte Debut