German Quiroga: Red Horse Racing Phoenix International Raceway Post Race Report
German Quiroga in the No. 77 OtterBox/NET10 Wireless Toyota Tundra was the highest qualifier for the Red Horse Racing stable qualifying for the Lucas Oil 150 in the 11th-place. When the green flag dropped he proceeded to drive a savvy race and managed to stay out of trouble. There were few, if any, opportunities to capitalize on track position during the course of the 150-lap event. Quiroga crossed the finish in the 12th position.
Germán Quiroga talks about his race at Phoenix International Raceway:
"We were put behind early on with an accident on pit road with one of our crew members. Then, unfortunately we had an equipment failure on the second stop. We had a fast OtterBox Toyota Tundra but fought track position all night long. We managed to come back to 12th. We'll head onto Homestead."
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- McReynolds to drive KBR Chevrolet at Talladega
- Thad Moffitt Hopes to Continue Petty Legacy with Win at Talladega
- Bunny Run 190 At Kingsport Speedway Canceled Due To Rain
- Thrill Seekers: Prepare To Go Over The Edge For A Worthy Cause At The Last Great Colosseum
- Iconic Names of Gordon, Earnhardt Jr. Rule the 2000s at Talladega