Joey Coulter Hoping To Make It Three In A Row For KBM at Phoenix
Joey Coulter, driver of the No. 18 GunBroker.com Toyota Tundra heads to the desert - commonly known as Phoenix International Raceway (PIR) - for Friday night's Lucas Oil 150 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) event with guns blazing. Not only is the 23-year-old driver coming off his track-best finish of third at the Avondale facility, Kyle Busch Motorsports (KBM) has been victorious in the last two events at the 1-mile tri-oval with Brian Scott (2012) and owner-driver, Kyle Busch (2011).
With nothing to lose and only two races to go in the season, Coulter is more determined than ever to get his No. 18 Toyota Tundra team to victory lane and make it three in a row for KBM.
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Sonic Financial Corporation Submits Non-Binding Proposal to Acquire Speedway Motorsports, Inc.
- MoneyLion and Ford Performance Introduces Sweepstakes To Give Away Three Custom Mustangs Built By Team Penske Drivers
- Bristol Burnout Fitness Competition Comes To The Colosseum
- Friday Night Thunder at Kingsport Speedway
- David Ragan to Bring Shriners Hospitals for Children Colors to Talladega