Chad Hackenbracht Hopes to play his cards right and go out in style with Kyle Busch Motorsports
As the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) embarks on its 17th race on the 2013 schedule, Chad Hackenbracht will strap in for his fourth and final race with Kyle Busch Motorsports. The New Philadelphia, Ohio native will be back behind the wheel of the No. 51 Tastee Apple/Ingersoll Rand Toyota Tundra for this weekend's Smith's 350 at Las Vegas (Nev.) Motor Speedway. The young driver will be making his track debut at the famed 1.5-mile oval on the Las Vegas strip, but is no stranger to the bright lights and big cities in NASCAR's third division.
In three career NCWTS starts, the 21-year-old driver has finished 26th at Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth, 15th at Pocono (Pa.) Raceway and in his last Truck Series appearance north of the border at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park in Bowmanville, Canada Hackenbracht qualified eighth and finished a career-best second in the Inaugural Truck Series 250. @Hockensomethin has one more chance to shine in the Truck Series this weekend and hopes if he plays his cards right; he will present a royal flush on the competition and go out in style in "Sin City."
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Chevrolet captures NASCAR Xfinity Series manufacturer cup
- Menard To Make Final Cup Start From 19th Place
- Todd Gilliland Concludes Season with Eighth-Place Finish at Homestead in No. 4 JBL/SiriusXM Tundra
- Camaro SS powers Tyler Reddick to NXS Championship
- Ford EcoBoost 300 results from Homestead Miami Speedway