Brad Keselowski Chicagoland Preview
Brad Keselowski (@Keselowski), driver of the No. 19 Draw-Tite Ford F-150, will make his fourth start this season in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) on Friday night at Chicagoland Speedway in the EnjoyIllinois.com 225.
Keselowski will pilot the No. 19 BKR Ford F-150 in his first ever career NCWTS start at Chicagoland Speedway.
This weekend, Keselowski will be aiming for the weekend double, piloting the No. 2 Miller Lite Ford Fusion in Sunday's NASCAR Sprint Cup Series event.
Proud sponsor, Draw-Tite, will have guests on hand at Chicagoland Speedway for Friday night's race.
Crew chief, Chad Kendrick, will be calling the shots for Keselowski.
The No. 19 BKR team now sits fourth in the NCWTS owner points standings, 55 points back from first.
"I am excited to get back in my own equipment this weekend at Chicagoland Speedway. We came close at Bristol, and Ross Chastain did an excellent job in the truck last weekend at Iowa Speedway. I'm confident in this team, and we continue to grow stronger as an organization." - Brad Keselowski
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Five Drivers Will Highlight Pre-Race Experience at Martinsville Speedway During First Data 500 Weekend
- 100 years of racing at New York's Orange County Speedway to be showcased at PPB Motorsports 2020
- Veteran Swindell Can Join Legends List At Springfield Race On Sunday
- Solaris Motorsport restarts from Hockenheim
- Mazola, Roush Fenway, Rescue Ranch Partner for Fall Events