Brad Keselowski Chicagoland Preview
Brad Keselowski (@Keselowski), driver of the No. 19 Draw-Tite Ford F-150, will make his fourth start this season in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) on Friday night at Chicagoland Speedway in the EnjoyIllinois.com 225.
Keselowski will pilot the No. 19 BKR Ford F-150 in his first ever career NCWTS start at Chicagoland Speedway.
This weekend, Keselowski will be aiming for the weekend double, piloting the No. 2 Miller Lite Ford Fusion in Sunday's NASCAR Sprint Cup Series event.
Proud sponsor, Draw-Tite, will have guests on hand at Chicagoland Speedway for Friday night's race.
Crew chief, Chad Kendrick, will be calling the shots for Keselowski.
The No. 19 BKR team now sits fourth in the NCWTS owner points standings, 55 points back from first.
"I am excited to get back in my own equipment this weekend at Chicagoland Speedway. We came close at Bristol, and Ross Chastain did an excellent job in the truck last weekend at Iowa Speedway. I'm confident in this team, and we continue to grow stronger as an organization." - Brad Keselowski
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Antrel Rolle to Serve as Honorary Pace Car Driver for Ford EcoBoost 300 Championship Race at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Daniel Hemric Joining JR Motorsports for Xfinity Series Action in 2020
- Brody Roa back in the #91R for the Western World Championships
- Jeremy Clements Racing and Fly & Form Structures set to Frame out the 2019 season at Homestead-Miami
- Will Rodgers, KELLY Benefit Strategies and Brandonbilt Motorsports Ready for Season Finale