John Wes Townley: Canadian Tire Motorsport Park Post Race Report
John Wes Townley continues to showcase his consistency and patience each and every NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race.Sunday's 64-lap event was no exception as the No. 7 Zaxby's Toyota Tundra driver started 25th and was able to make exceptional gains during the course of the race. A complete learning process for all involved, the young driver maneuvered his way through the field and earned a 12th-place finish.
John Wes Townley talks about racing at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park:
"I had a blast today, a lot of fun. It's been a tough weekend and for us to finish up 12th I think that's pretty good. I screwed up in practice and my Zaxby's team did a great job of putting my Toyota Tundra back together. We got a top-15 finish and at the end of the day you've got to look at the whole picture. I think everyone did a great job."
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- McReynolds to drive KBR Chevrolet at Talladega
- Thad Moffitt Hopes to Continue Petty Legacy with Win at Talladega
- Bunny Run 190 At Kingsport Speedway Canceled Due To Rain
- Thrill Seekers: Prepare To Go Over The Edge For A Worthy Cause At The Last Great Colosseum
- Iconic Names of Gordon, Earnhardt Jr. Rule the 2000s at Talladega