Tim George Jr Takes Break for Next Three NCWTS Events – No Driver Announced by Wauters Motorsports for the Events
Tim George Jr. will be out of the No. 5 Wauters Motorsports Chevrolet Silverado for the next three races in the 2013 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series season. George, Jr looks to return to the team later in the series season.
Wauters Motorsports is not traveling to Michigan International Speedway this weekend and a driver for Bristol Motor Speedway and Canadian Tire Motorsports Park has yet to be announced.
Wauters Motorsports PR
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- McReynolds to drive KBR Chevrolet at Talladega
- Thad Moffitt Hopes to Continue Petty Legacy with Win at Talladega
- Bunny Run 190 At Kingsport Speedway Canceled Due To Rain
- Thrill Seekers: Prepare To Go Over The Edge For A Worthy Cause At The Last Great Colosseum
- Iconic Names of Gordon, Earnhardt Jr. Rule the 2000s at Talladega