Brad Keselowski Bristol Preview
Brad Keselowski (@Keselowski), driver of the No. 19 Draw-Tite Ford F-150, will make his third start this season in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) on Wednesday night at Bristol Motor Speedway in the UNOH 200.
Keselowski will pilot the No. 19 BKR Ford F-150 in his sixth career NCWTS start at Bristol Motor Speedway. Keselowski's best finish came 2010 where he started sixth and finished seventh.
This weekend, Keselowski will be aiming for the weekend trifecta, piloting the No. 22 Discount Tire Ford Mustang in Friday night's NASCAR Nationwide Series, as well as running the No. 2 Miller Lite Ford Fusion in Saturday night's NASCAR Sprint Cup Series event.
Proud sponsor, Draw-Tite, will have hundreds of guests on hand at Bristol for Wednesday night's race.
Crew chief, Chad Kendrick, will be calling the shots for Keselowski.
The No. 19 BKR team now sits sixth in the NCWTS owner points standings, 66 points back from first.
"It's always fun to jump back in my Truck and give it a run regardless of the track and Bristol has to be one of my favorite tracks on all the NASCAR National circuits, so I'm very excited. I'm ready to close the deal in the Truck Series and Wednesday night we will have a great shot at it, as my team's been getting stronger and stronger each race." - Brad Keselowski
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- After Successful Season With New Engine Rules, 2020 Looks Bright For South Boston Speedway’s Limited Sportsman Division
- LocAL Flavor – Construction of Talladega Superspeedway’s Transformation Infield Project Presented by Graybar Home for Many Alabama-Based Companies
- Annual MIS Cares Track and Toy Drive is Dec. 7
- Now Open at the IMS Museum: ‘From the Vault’ Presented by Bank of America
- Scelzi Claims First Midget Car Win At USAC Hangtown 100;