Jake’s Ice Cream Announced As Official Ice Cream of Atlanta Motor Speedway
Atlanta-based Jake’s Ice Cream has been named the official ice cream of Atlanta Motor Speedway. The agreement is for three years.
Jake’s Ice Cream will be sold at Atlanta Motor Speedway during the AdvoCare 500 NASCAR night race weekend Aug. 30 – Sept. 1. It will also be sold during the Thursday Thunder summer racing series and the Speedway’s drag racing series, Friday Night Drags & Show-N-Shine.
Founded in 1999, Jake's Ice Cream's headquarters is located inside the Irwin Street Market in the Old Fourth Ward in Atlanta, Georgia. It's products are sold in The Downtown W Hotel, numerous restaurants and in their own shop. With over 200 flavors currently in rotation, Jake's is known for their unusual flavor names and over the top flavors like Chocolate Slap Yo Mama, Brown Shugah Vanilla and Key Lime Piescream.
“A scoop of Jake’s Ice Cream is decadent, all-natural and free of chemicals and preservatives – ice cream that is both healthier and more indulgent,” said Jake Rothschild, founder of Jake’s Ice Cream. “I’m a huge fan of NASCAR, and this is a great partnership between us and Atlanta Motor Speedway. What’s better than eating ice cream while enjoying one of America’s favorite pastimes?”
For more information about Jake’s Ice Cream, visit www.jakesicecream.com.
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Macon IL Speedway Set For Twin 50's On Memorial Day Monday
- SS Green Light Racing Excels on Home Turf
- Speedway Motorsports, Inc. Introduces Welcome Home Patriots Initiative
- Fans Can Win a Destiny S.M.A.R.T Series Home, 2019 Chevrolet Silverado & $10,000 if Brett Moffitt Wins NASCAR’s “Triple Truck Challenge”
- Strunk and Mohr Win NASCAR Features at Grandview Speedway Saturday Night