Joey Coulter: Cowboy Hats Make Great Birthday Presents
The Truck Series has visited TMS twice a year since 1999 after making its debut in 1997. Coulter, who has four-career starts at the Fort Worth, Texas track, seems to always make strides in the championship point standings following the June race on the NCWTS schedule. In 2011 Coulter entered the June Texas race 11th in the driver point standings and following the 168-lap event he was ninth. In 2012, Coulter entered the June Truck Series race at TMS 10th in the championship point standings and following the 167-lap event he was eighth. Although the third-year Truck Series driver made a big swing in points following his eight-place finish at Dover (Del.) International Speedway last week, another solid top-10 finish under the lights is just what the 18 team needs to get their season back on track.
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Inaugural eNASCAR Heat Pro League Season Debuts at Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Pagenaud completes May sweep with electrifying Indy 500 victory
- 103rd Indianapolis 500 Results
- Simon Pagenaud Wins The 103rd Indianapolis 500 on NBC - Notes and Quotes
- Harvey Finishes 21st in the Indianapolis 500 for Meyer Shank Racing