Buescher Family to Travel to Oklahoma to Aid in Rebuilding Effort
On Wednesday, June 5th, reigning NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Champion James Buescher, along with his wife Krishtian, will travel to Moore, Oklahoma, to assist with cleanup and rebuilding efforts throughout the community that was hit by devastating tornados last week. In addition to the Bueschers traveling to Oklahoma, Turner Scott Motorsports co-owner Steve Turner is also supporting the cleanup efforts by sending heavy machinery and operators to assist with clearing the rubble that was left behind.
The devastation hits close to home for the Bueschers as James' brother Michael lives in nearby Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Michael was unharmed in the storms that ripped through the area last week.
"I am very fortunate to have the time and ability to go assist the Moore, Oklahoma community in their time of need," said Turner Scott Motorsports driver James Buescher. "Both Kris and I feel like it is the least we can do with the long road to recovery that the people of Oklahoma have ahead of them."
Following his trip to Oklahoma, Buescher will return to his home state of Texas, where he will compete in the Winstar World Casino 400 at Texas Motor Speedway on Friday, June 7th.
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- McReynolds to drive KBR Chevrolet at Talladega
- Thad Moffitt Hopes to Continue Petty Legacy with Win at Talladega
- Bunny Run 190 At Kingsport Speedway Canceled Due To Rain
- Thrill Seekers: Prepare To Go Over The Edge For A Worthy Cause At The Last Great Colosseum
- Iconic Names of Gordon, Earnhardt Jr. Rule the 2000s at Talladega