Chris Lafferty Pre-Race Dover Report
Lafferty Motorsports and Chris Lafferty are headed to the Monster Mile, Dover International Speedway, this weekend for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Lucas Oil 200. Lafferty will be piloting the No. 10 KOMA Unwind Silverado in his third start at the one-mile track.
“I am very excited about the opportunity to represent KOMA Unwind. They have been great partners for the first two seasons of our television show, “Chris Lafferty’s Motorsports TV,” and I am looking forward to taking our partnership to the race track and having a strong showing,” said Lafferty.
While this will be Chris’ first start of the 2013 season, he hasn’t been sitting at home doing nothing. In fact, Chris has been keeping very busy on the set of his national television show wearing many of the productions’ hats and serving as host. Lafferty has also been buried in music spending a lot of time in the recording studio and will soon be announcing the release of his debut music album.
In addition this weekend, Chris will be sporting a Blue Ox fire suit. Blue Ox is Chris’ longest running sponsor; first partnering in 2006. “The ability to team up with a great company like Blue Ox has been fantastic. Blue Ox’s reputation is stellar and we are proud to continue to be a part of the Blue Ox family,” stated Lafferty.
All of the racing action can be seen live on SPEED on Friday beginning with NCWTS Setup with host Krista Voda at 4:30 followed by racing at 5 p.m.
Lafferty Motorsports PR
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Full Speed Ahead Michael Self, Sinclair Oil Make Bid for Third Victory of Season at Talladega
- Michael Self Hunting ARCA Menards Series Hat Trick at Talladega
- Clint Bowyer Talladega: A Fitting Weekend for Vehicle Repair Coverage
- Pit Stop of a Different Kind: International Motorsports Hall of Fame Outside Talladega Superspeedway a Must Visit This Week
- Starting Times Announced For Eldora Season Opener