Crew Member Suspended Due To Violation Of NASCAR Substance Abuse Policy
Beaugard M. (Beau) Wilkes, a crew member in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, has been indefinitely suspended from NASCAR for violating the sanctioning body’s Substance Abuse Policy.
On May 23, Wilkes was found to have violated Sections 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing) and 19 (violation of the NASCAR Substance Abuse Policy) of the 2013 NASCAR Rule Book.
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Pollard, McCarty Muscle Into CARS Tour Victory Lane At Motor Mile
- Inaugural eNASCAR Heat Pro League Season Set to Commence Memorial Day Weekend at Charlotte Motor Speedway
- The Glen, STAR Headlight Lantern Co. debut new on-track caution light system for 2019 season
- 22 FREE Offerings Pocono 400 Guests Can Enjoy
- Oscar Mayer, Rise Against Hunger and Roush Fenway Racing Team Up to Fight Hunger