Bryan Silas And Team Welcome New Partner For Charlotte
Bryan Silas and his T3R2 team will welcome a new primary marketing for tomorrow night’s North Carolina Education Lottery 200 at Charlotte (N.C.) Speedway.
Bell Equipment, which manufactures and markets a wide range of earth moving and materials handling machinery for the mining, construction, forestry, sugar and related industries will adorn the hood of the Stuart Florida native’s No. 99 Ford F-Series Friday night.
Bell Equipment, SA was founded in 1954 by Irvine Bell and is still managed by the Bell family today. The Bell company has grown to employ 2400 people worldwide, with production in South Africa and Germany.
“Everyone at T3R2 is excited to welcome Bell Equipment onboard for this weekend’s race at Charlotte,” said 25-year old Silas. Gary (Cogswell, crew chief), the team and I are really clicking, so I’m looking forward to getting back to business and having a good run not only for us but for everyone at Bell Equipment too.”
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Inaugural eNASCAR Heat Pro League Season Debuts at Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Pagenaud completes May sweep with electrifying Indy 500 victory
- 103rd Indianapolis 500 Results
- Simon Pagenaud Wins The 103rd Indianapolis 500 on NBC - Notes and Quotes
- Harvey Finishes 21st in the Indianapolis 500 for Meyer Shank Racing