Coulter hopes to hit the "Jackpot" in Friday night's N.C. Education Lottery 200 at Charlotte
With finishes of 22nd, 15th, 13th and second, respectively, in the first four NCWTS events on the 2013 schedule, Coulter has improved his finishing position in each race and knows that his momentum coming off a season-best finish at Kansas will lead him straight to familiar territory with the No. 18 machine. A solid effort by the 22-year-old Miami Springs, Fla. native has allowed him to gain 12 positions in the NCWTS driver point standings since Daytona and currently sits comfortably inside the top-10 with 125 points; a mere 10 points behind fifth-place Ty Dillon and 37 points behind series point leader Matt Crafton. With only one goal in mind, to win KBM their first driver championship, Coulter knows a solid finish at CMS this weekend will keep him on track to "runnin' down his dream."
Making his third start at CMS this weekend, Coulter hopes to improve on his 2012 track-best finish of seventh and "scratch off" another "W" in the win column in the 11th Annual N.C. Education Lottery 200 at CMS.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- NASCAR Xfinity Series race at Homestead-Miami Speedway to serve as Dash 4 Cash event
- $100k up for grabs in first "Dash 4 Cash" race at AMS
- Xfinity to salute employee heroes with windshield recognition at Bristol race
- Darlington Raceway to host graduation ceremonies for SC Governor's School for Science and Mathematics
- Dixon excited to get 2020 racing season started at Kingsport Speedway