Brad Keselowski Charlotte Trucks Preview
The Penske Racing driver will pilot the No. 2 BKR Ford F-Series in only his third career NCWTS start at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Keselowski had engine trouble in his 2010 NCWTS start at Charlotte. Last year, Keselowski, started ninth in the North Carolina Education Lottery 200 and finished 2nd after leading 32 laps.
Keselowski will be pulling double duty, competing in the No. 2 Miller Lite Ford Fusion on Saturday night in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series All-Star race.
Jeremy Bullins, crew chief of the NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS) No. 22 Discount Tire Ford Mustang, will be calling the shots for Keselowski.
"A chance to win in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series would be an incredible feat. It would be great to rewind to the beginning of my career and become the only father/son combination to win in the Truck Series. I'm more than ready to hop into the BKR Draw-Tite Ford F-Series for my first Series race of the season." - Brad Keselowski
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Five Drivers Will Highlight Pre-Race Experience at Martinsville Speedway During First Data 500 Weekend
- 100 years of racing at New York's Orange County Speedway to be showcased at PPB Motorsports 2020
- Veteran Swindell Can Join Legends List At Springfield Race On Sunday
- Solaris Motorsport restarts from Hockenheim
- Mazola, Roush Fenway, Rescue Ranch Partner for Fall Events