George Jr & Wauters Motorsports Post Top-20 at 'The Rock'
Tim George Jr in the No. 5 Applebee’s Racing Wauters Motorsports Ford F150 posted an 18th-place finish at Rockingham Speedway Sunday, April 14, 2013.
George placed the Ford F150 in the 30th position on the grid in the second annual North Carolina Education Lottery 200 at the infamous Rockingham, North Carolina track but was able to advance to bring home the team’s second top-20 finish of the 2013 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series season.
“We had a really good truck in Rockingham,” Tim George Jr said. “The second set of tires we took on during the pit stop seemed off and I struggled there but all in all it was a good day with an 18th-place finish. I’m looking forward to Kansas, Richie (Wauters), the guys and I am starting to build a lot of momentum together with these back to back races and I’m confident we will continue to advance.”
The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series heads next week to Kansas Speedway for the SFP 250 Saturday, April 20, 2013.
For more information on Tim George Jr. Twitter: @TimGeorgeJr; Facebook and on the web www.TimGeorgeJr.com
Wauters Motorsports PR
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Pit Stop of a Different Kind: International Motorsports Hall of Fame Outside Talladega Superspeedway a Must Visit This Week
- Starting Times Announced For Eldora Season Opener
- What’s Happenin’?! It’s Race Week at Talladega Superspeedway – Drivers and Fans Anxious for All that Awaits during Tripleheader Weekend
- Pit Viper Sunglasses To Serve As Primary Sponsor For Vinnie Miller and The No. 78 BJ McLeod Motorsports Team In Talladega
- Skillet & Sevendust to Rock Virginia Credit Union LIVE! at Richmond Raceway on Tuesday, August 13