Empire Racing Teams with Croftgate USA to Promote CPCC Car Show and Open House
Empire Racing and marketing partner Croftgate USA’s Frankie Defeo have teamed up to help promote educational partner Central Piedmont Community College 50th
anniversary and the CPCC Car Show and Open house by bringing the Restore-Recover-Renew (R3) Tour ride along truck to the show. Interns from CPCC’s Motorsports program helped to design and fabricate the one of a kind, handicap accessible truck for the R3 Tour that led the way to the team’s travel to a 5th place finish at Daytona in the Lucas Oil 200 in February.
The CPCC Motorsports Show will be held on April 20th at the Merancas Campus from 8 am until 2 pm. The Car Show is free for spectators to come and enjoy live
music, food, car safety tips, and more as they view the cars and tour the campus. Registration for show participants is $25 and begins at 8 am. Award ceremonies for each class will begin at 1 pm.
Croftgate USA’s Frankie Defeo will be in attendance to meet and greet fans at the show. His high energy and engaging demonstrations of Croftgate USA products in person and online have produced legions of fans.
Empire Racing PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- NASCAR garages opening to infield campers at AMS in 2020
- Speedway Christmas Presented by Cook Out Features Opening Night Discounts
- GMS Racing Completes Gander Truck Series Full-Time Line-Up with the Addition of Zane Smith
- Sonoma Chapter of SCC Distributes $378,000 to Sonoma County Youth Groups
- Kyle Busch Collects Second MENCS Title During Ford Championship Weekend; Homestead-Miami Speedway Turns Toward 25th Anniversary in 2020