Howie Lettow Memorial 150 Wrap-Up on This Week in ASA Racing Radio Show
The top-three finishers in the Howie Lettow Memorial 150 will be on tonight’s This Week in ASA Racing Radio show. Also, we will hear from Butch Miller, David Ragan and Bill Elliott on their thoughts about this event. The show will air at 7:00pm Eastern on RaceTalkRadio.com.
The big ASA Midwest Tour event took place on Tuesday night with Travis Sauter winning the race followed by Chase Elliott and Johnny Sauter. All three will be on to talk about their finishes and being part of his inaugural event.
Three-time ASA National Series Champion Butch Miller will also bring us up to date with his latest adventure helping Ross Kenseth. David Ragan will share his thoughts on participating in the event, and we will catch up with Bill Elliott, as he was on hand to help his son Chase to a second place finish.
The event drew 72 cars and had a great crowd on hand in honor of the famous ASA Crew Chief who passed away from cancer in 2010.
Fans can also listen live on your smart phone, or you can learn more by logging on to www.racetalkradio.com/mobile.html.
For the fans who cannot listen to the live broadcast, do not worry, there will be a replay available online at www.asa-racing.com. Fans can also subscribe to receive a podcast through iTunes, just look for ASA Racing.
Let your friends know about the radio show and follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/american.speed.assoc) and Twitter @ASARacing.
ASA Racing PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Top 10 things to enjoy what visiting Pinnacle Speedway in Lights
- Dover International Speedway President and CEO Mike Tatoian wins 2019 Comcast Community Champion of the Year award
- Drydene Named Xtreme DIRTcar Series Title Sponsor
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Announces Grandstands Sellout for Ford EcoBoost 400
- Annual Night of Smiles event culminates another great year of giving for Bristol Motor Speedway's Speedway Children