Howie Lettow Memorial 150 Wrap-Up on This Week in ASA Racing Radio Show
The top-three finishers in the Howie Lettow Memorial 150 will be on tonight’s This Week in ASA Racing Radio show. Also, we will hear from Butch Miller, David Ragan and Bill Elliott on their thoughts about this event. The show will air at 7:00pm Eastern on RaceTalkRadio.com.
The big ASA Midwest Tour event took place on Tuesday night with Travis Sauter winning the race followed by Chase Elliott and Johnny Sauter. All three will be on to talk about their finishes and being part of his inaugural event.
Three-time ASA National Series Champion Butch Miller will also bring us up to date with his latest adventure helping Ross Kenseth. David Ragan will share his thoughts on participating in the event, and we will catch up with Bill Elliott, as he was on hand to help his son Chase to a second place finish.
The event drew 72 cars and had a great crowd on hand in honor of the famous ASA Crew Chief who passed away from cancer in 2010.
Fans can also listen live on your smart phone, or you can learn more by logging on to www.racetalkradio.com/mobile.html.
For the fans who cannot listen to the live broadcast, do not worry, there will be a replay available online at www.asa-racing.com. Fans can also subscribe to receive a podcast through iTunes, just look for ASA Racing.
Let your friends know about the radio show and follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/american.speed.assoc) and Twitter @ASARacing.
ASA Racing PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- SC Native Dominates for First Xtreme Series Win at Cherokee
- Kemery enters Atlantic City Boardwalk Hall Indoor Racing events, Jan. 31 - Feb. 1
- Eddie Tafoya impresses in Chili Bowl debut - sprint cars next on the agenda
- Dr. Low non-qualifiers race added to Atlantic City Indoor Racing January 31 - February 1
- Gianmarco Ercoli and CAAL Racing back together to aim at the NWES title